Assistant Marketing Manager, Natural Snacks
City : Mississauga
Category : Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
- Overall, accelerate the growth of PFC’s Natural Snacks portfolio by supporting with the development and execution of effective long-term brand growth strategies, total connections plans rooted in purposeful positioning, and innovation pipelines grounded in consumer insight to build demand and drive share growth.
- Lead Natural Snacks brand analysis / scorecarding to identify key insights that unlock actions for growth and to support delivery of annual business targets.
- Support the development and commercialization of loved product innovation pipelines through the Stage Gate process including leading a cross-functional team to ensure coordination of activities and timely execution.
- Support brand execution plans including in-store, digital, and sampling initiatives while managing internal stakeholders and external agency partners.
- Support in developing best in class sales materials to customer development and regional sales teams in order to accelerate physical availability and visibility of the Natural Snacks portfolio.
- Support Total Connections Planning (i.e. Media & Communications plans) across the brands, working with Insights and Agency partners to develop world-class consumer communications that deliver desired brand health and consumer impact.
- Support in the strategic brand planning process (Brand Growth Strategy to Annual Operating Plans) for the Natural Snacks portfolio, working directly with the Marketing Manager and cross-functional teams to develop strategies and annual operating plans for the portfolio.
- Support budget management on Natural Snacks brands, delivering in-year brand execution that is on-budget.
- Strong and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world