Assistant Manager, Future Opportunity, Saskatoon (branch to be determined)
City : Saskatoon, SK, CA
Category : Financial Managers, Branch or Department
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
What your role will be….
As there may be some future career growth within our Saskatoon Branches that will create vacancies, we would love to meet and talk about the Assistant Manager role!
What you’ll be doing…
• In this key Branch Management leadership role, you lead and develop a diverse Retail Sales and Service Team to build and strengthen existing and new customers
• Continuously develop employee skills and knowledge through focused coaching to ensure the provision of excellent customer service
• Protect the bank, the customer and shareholder interest by managing and minimizing the bank’s exposure to risk by ensuring compliance with regulatory activities and guidelines
• Ensure the achievement of branch objectives through the negotiation, establishment and monitoring of goals
• Oversee the implementation of established bank policies, practices, special initiatives and procedures
What you’ve learned..
• You have current experience with selling mutual funds, and posses a valid mutual funds license
• You have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a license to sell mutual funds, and have completed, or are near completion, of a financial planning designation
• Excellent coaching skills with successful experience developing and mentoring a team of employees and assisting them with their career progression
• Proven success in managing a team to achieve successful results
• Ability to source and obtain new business through relationship building
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer’s stated goals
What we’re offering…
• The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
• A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
• A competitive compensation and benefits package
• Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
• An organization committed to making a difference in our communities– for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.