Assistant General Manager Remote Sites (61232001)
City : Edmonton
Category : Full-time Management
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Maintain interface with customers and clients, ensuring total contract compliance with all criteria and reaching all performance specifications including service delivery, budget adherence, cost savings, energy savings and customer service specifications.
- Oversee all facilities, property, and project management services as required by the contract and as requested by our client.
- Coordinate and promote proactive performance reviews between the customers/clients and Sodexo. Ensure seamless integration and performance of services for all teams involved with the accounts success.
- Develop and adhere to operating budgets for your unit.
- Provide ongoing financial and operational analysis of unit performance.
- Maintain all key performance indicators.
- These include but are not limited to: high levels of client and customer satisfaction;
- Account retention; strong employee development and retention.
- Achievement of financial goals;
- Develop compelling options for future business growth
- Investigate opportunities to expand existing service or offer additional services to the client
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3-4 years Assistant General Manager/Hospitality experience
- Post-Secondary education in Business, Hospitality is an asset but work experience is also a strong asset
- Experience or accreditation in areas of food service, janitorial
- Experience with Camp Management systems such as Orissa
- Health and safety regulations, quality control, custodial, grounds, office services,
- Managing third party contracts, and continuous improvement
- Strong financial acumen and contract management
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs