Assistant General Manager | Pointe-Claire
City : POINTE-CLAIRE, Quebec
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
The Assistant General Manager is accountable to the Sales Director for all aspects of the achievement of excellence in the efficient and effective growth of the businesses in the store while striving to meet or exceed the profit model and productivity standards.
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager are the Associate Managers. The Assistant General Manager is accountable for supporting the ongoing development and growth of the Associate Managers.
Who You Are:
- An out of the box thinker constantly looking for ways to improve how tasks are getting done
- Has a good sense of timing, gains trust quickly and can get cooperation to drive positive outcomes
- A team leader who inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose, and builds morale and spirit in their team
You Also Have:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to establish relationships with internal and external partners
- Must be able to Problem solve, make decisions, think critically and analytically
- Bilingual French
As The Assistant General Manager You Will:
- The Assistant General Manager is responsible for making sure that the Sales Management team is maximizing all In Store Marketing initiatives and execution of all promotional initiatives
- Responsible for leading the Sales Management team to follow the store business plan by maximum utilization of physical assets, maximize sales and gross profit per square foot, maximize return on investment and maximum Gross Profit
- Responsible for making sure that all company processes are communicated, executed and measured
- Responsible for making sure that training is provided to improve productivity in identified areas
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount