Asset Protection Associate|Langley
City : LANGLEY, British Columbia
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
As a member of the Asset Protection team you will be accountable for all aspects of loss prevention as they relate to store and corporate objectives. You will have the ability to work productively with Customer and Associate groups within the store to ensure all objectives are clearly communicated and executed. You have a proven track record of searching out operational deficiencies as they relate to Asset Protection and the ability to apply effective solutions.
Who You Are:
- Capable of generating new ideas and solutions to everyday challenges.
- Can effectively approach issues and identify opportunities from a unique perspective.
- Constantly looking for opportunity to improve the way things are done.
- You have a can-do attitude
- You have a flexible schedule, which can allow you to work evenings and weekends if need be
- Should have valid region/market specific security license.
- Only Exception - Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan license is not required.
- Awareness of retail procedures and criminal civil proceeding process is an asset
- Actively assist in the co-ordination of the timely and accurate execution of all asset protection initiatives as per Company standards
- Effectively use of store communication systems as a vehicle for asset protection initiatives
- Conduct store audits, support store policies and procedures ensuring compliance
- Detect and arrest shoplifters and complete related documentation
- Execute Asset Protection procedures to reduce shortage
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount