City : SURREY
Category : Flex Hourly
Industry : Retail
Employer : Walmart Canada
1. Ensure store security by making daily patrols of the facility, validating doors and showcases are secure and functioning properly.
2. Make external arrests when necessary.
3. Investigate instances of financial and physical shrink and communicate findings to Store Leadership and in cases of an internal case matter communication to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
4. Support store evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency.
5. Participate in store task team responsibilities as required.
6. Conduct/Support investigations as assigned including, but not limited to, instances of internal theft and/or dishonesty, matters relating to external organized retail crime, and cases as assigned through Walmart Canada Global Ethics, in a timely and thorough manner and in accordance with Walmart Canada policies.
7. Required to communicate information from different sources and effectively clarify issues for others, often presenting different perspectives.
8. Other responsibilities may be added to this position as the needs and requirements of the Company increase.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Age - 16 or older License - Security Guard License
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…2151-10153 KING GEORGE BLVD, SURREY, BC V3T 2W3, Canada
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated