City : Mississauga, Canada
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Architecture
Employer : Mattamy Homes
Milton, Ontario – Hybrid (3 days/week in office) *Moving to Mississauga Spring 2023
Mattamy Homes Canada
Architecture, Greater Toronto Lowrise Division
When it comes to forward-thinking homebuilding and thoughtfully planned communities, Canadians think of Mattamy Homes. And that success is centred on a foundation of great people, because our team is as solid as they come. At Mattamy, we are optimistic, hardworking and supportive. Together we learn and grow as we strive to create a positive impact in the homebuilding industry. Contributing to the Mattamy Way means being surrounded by caring people who encourage you to be exactly who you are. It means your opinion is invited and your contributions count. And it means a career filled with pride, knowing you’re part of an environmentally-conscious, action-oriented organization with big plans for the future. The opportunity to bring the future of living to homeowners based on what Canadians value is exciting – and we’re making it happen.
Learn more about what makes working at Mattamy special and our award-winning culture.
What we offer
As a representative of the Architecture Department, the Architectural Coordinator prepares and coordinates architectural material for Sales and Marketing purposes. This role will actively engage with external consultants and internal departments.
What you’ll do
- Preparation of floorplans for brochure for Mattamy sales outlets.
- Reviewing and coordinating floorplan and elevation updates across multiple formats, including review of content for Mattamy Website
- On-going coordinating with divisional marketing staff, working together in established processes to meet deadlines for all materials
- Contributing to process improvement, working to streamline process from architectural drawings to print-ready graphics files for sales purposes
- Verify that architectural working drawings correspond with marketing brochures, forward any discrepancies to the appropriate departments.
- Other graphics, layout, floorplan-related duties as required.
What you bring
- Diploma Architectural Technology or Technician preferred
- 1-2 years Architecture related work experience an asset, but willing to train new graduates.
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Ability to read Construction Working drawings
- Understands various file extensions and ability to request file type accurately for required needs
- Detail oriented with the ability to quickly identify missing or misalignment across multiple files
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, juggling priorities and addressing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, with tight deadlines
- Ability to be self-directed and work with little supervision
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to problem solve
- Passionate about home design/homebuilding
- Experience with InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles
We encourage applicants who meet most of the role requirements to hit that submit button and apply! It’s okay if you don’t have 100% of the requirements. If you’re the right candidate, we’ll help you learn and grow.
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across Canada and the United States. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In Canada, our communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area as well as in Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton.
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy, we're passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important to the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues, and communities. From how we build our teams to cultivating our leaders, we're on a journey toward a welcoming, barrier-free culture for everyone.
Mattamy Homes Canada is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us on your application and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.