Appliance Sales Specialist – Part Time
City : Moncton
Category : Retail
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
Are you looking for a part time role in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best solution as a trusted partner for our customers?
We are looking to expand our team with Part Time Appliance Sales Associates for our Kent Location at - 50 Moncton Street, Moncton NB
Working 10-20 hours per week, the Part Time Appliance Sales Associate is focused on maintaining department standards, assisting customers, assessing customer needs, and guiding customer decisions to build customer relationships. The Part Time Appliance Sales Associate provides the highest level of customer service to customers with expert advice and detailed information required to close the sale.
What you will do:
- Maintain the stock condition, the showroom standards, and ensure a clean and safe shopping & work environment.
- Ability to assist with merchandising and store product set-up.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Provide face to face assistance customers with specialized and sound advice on all home appliance products as well as supporting products, warranty plans, pickup and delivery options, and payment and financing options, with the focus being on closing the sale.
- Work with a wide range of customers to sell a wide range of appliance products.
- Prepare estimates, close the sale, and follow up on deliveries.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers, addressing and resolving customer needs and/or complaints.
What you bring:
- Exceptional customer service skills with proven ability to close the sale.
- Sales Experience in a fast-paced customer service and sales environment in Retail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- You will have to pass a standard background check.
What we offer:
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, RetailRecruitment@kent.ca
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you do not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply.
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.