Appliance Sales Specialist – Full Time
City : Saint John
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
APPLIANCE SALES SPECIALIST
Are you looking to grow your career and knowledge in a fast paced, friendly, safety-oriented environment? Are you up for the challenge of elevating the customer experience through providing the best solution as a trusted partner for our customers?
We are looking to expand our team with Appliance Sales Specialists for our Kent Location at - 85 Consumers Drive, Saint John, NB
The Appliance Sales Specialist is focused on assisting customers, assessing customer needs, and guiding customer decisions to build customer relationships. The Sales Specialist - Appliances provides the highest level of customer service to customers with expert advice and detailed information required to close the sale.
For this position you will receive a base salary plus commission following a probationary period
What you will do:
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Provide face to face assistance customers with specialized and sound advice on all home appliance products as well as supporting products, warranty plans, pickup and delivery options, and payment and financing options, with the focus being on closing the sale.
- Work with a wide range of customers, including builders, designers, rental management companies, and homeowners, to sell a wide range of appliance products.
- Prepare estimates, close the sale, and follow up on deliveries.
- Assist Customers with special orders and install sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers, addressing and resolving customer needs and/or complaints.
- Meet personal and team productivity targets, achieving the weekly, monthly, and annual sales targets while meeting margin goals.
What you bring:
- Professional Sales Experience with the proven ability to close the sale.
- Sales Experience in a fast-paced customer service and sales environment in Retail, Appliance Sales experience is an asset.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- You will have to pass a standard background check.
What we offer:
- A safe work environment
- Wellness program
- Scholarship and Bursaries
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Employee discount
- Health and Dental Benefits
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Program) contribution
- Continuous learning and Career advancement
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of the Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Building Supplies is an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees, candidates, and customers.
If you have disabilities that require special accommodation please email, RetailRecruitment@kent.ca
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Worried you do not meet all the requirements? Studies have shown that many applicants apply only to job opportunities when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. At Kent we promote an inclusive environment where everyone is appreciated, recognized, and empowered to contribute fully. If you are interested in this position but are worried you did not meet all the requirements, we would encourage you to still apply.
Apply Online today or drop your resume off in store!
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.