City : Toronto
Category : On-Air Talent
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
As a News and Traffic Reporter, your role within Rogers will be: writing, editing, producing and broadcasting the most up to date traffic and news information for 680 NEWS. This would include live traffic alerts to report breaking news on traffic and news conditions. As a member of the 680 NEWS team, you would cover various shifts from time to time, including overnights, evenings and weekends. Our goal is to provide immediate, accurate and credible information for our listeners. The successful candidate will share our passion to be first, fast and factual.
• Edit, write, produce and broadcast the most up to date traffic reports.
• Experience reporting live on breaking news events affecting traffic.
• Knowledge of technical requirements for live broadcasting.
• Generate creative content and programming ideas.
• Five years of broadcasting experience
• Extensive knowledge of Toronto roads and highways and traffic patterns.
• Excellent editing, writing and production skills
• Demonstrated attributes as a team player
• Post-secondary degree
• Experience as an on-air traffic reporter.No Selection
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated