Analytics System Engineer
City : Mississauga
Category : IT
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
The Analytics System Engineer will play a key role in advancing data solutions & capabilities for PepsiCo Foods Canada. In this role, you will partner with multiple business functions to scope and deliver analytics and data products from reports, visualizations, apps to embedded analytics via RPA.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to fit your unique needs
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your to work
- Inspiring positive change for people and the planet with sustainability goals
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- Partner with IT lead to define digital roadmap for data & analytics.
- Own end to end delivery of analytics products/solutions within Power BI, Power Apps, leading BI tools (BOBJ etc.) & RPA.
- A key member of analytics SCRUM projects including taking on roles of scrum master, developer, or tester on analytics solutions.
- Deliver RPA solutions required to advance the use of analytics or streamline a business process.
- 2+ years of experience with reporting or analytical software is a must (Power BI / Azure etc.).
- Strong understanding of databases and experience in reading/writing SQL statements with complexity is a must.
- Previous web programming and / or software development skills
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies(optional).
Why work at PepsiCo
At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move,
and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day. A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact on people and the planet. Join us. Dare for Better.