Analytical Chemist I – 12 month contract
City : See posting
Category : See posting
Industry : Pharmaceutical/Healthcare
Employer : Teva Canada
Who are we?
The Quality Control Laboratory Analytical Chemist II works independently with minimal or no supervision under the direction of the QC Manager/Chemist 5, performing analytical testing dealing with moderately complex chemical and physical analyses associated with commercial production and stability samples. As an Analytical Chemist 2, responsibilities also extend to providing technical and analytical support to the QC Laboratory when necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Performs analytical testing of materials associated with commercial production and stability samples.
• Assists with the execution and completion of analytical investigations carried out by QC Laboratory as required.
• Assists in the new technology implementation as required.
• Performs all planning functions that are integral to the overall operation of the laboratory and, in so doing, ensures that the execution of work can be carried out most cost-effectively and productively.
• Performs all QC project management activities associated with new product launches, alternate sourcing, site transfer, and other company initiatives related to cost savings and continuous improvement.
• Performs other related duties as required
• College Diploma or University Degree in Chemistry or related science.
• Minimum 2+ Years of Laboratory Experience
• LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System), CDS (Chromatography Data System), Trackwise, MSOffice, Oracle, SQC (SmartQC)
• Knowledge of and experience in a Quality Control Laboratory and working knowledge of GMP/cGMP as they pertain to the QC laboratory unit.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.