Analyst, Supply Chain Replenishment
City : Brampton, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Supply Chain & Distribution
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our unique position as one of the country's largest employers, coupled with our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians, provides our colleagues a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
At Loblaw Companies Limited, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong.
What You'll Do:
- Creation and Management of product level forecasts
- Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store
- Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets/standards
- Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network
- Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained
- Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s
What You'll Need:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Engineering or Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in the retail/wholesale grocery business would be an asset
- Must be detail oriented and must be able to handle multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
- Must be capable of working in a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel
- Previous experience with SAP and JDA Manugistics is an asset
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Must be flexible to work weekends on a rotational basis
Our commitment to Sustainability and Social Impact is an essential part of the way we do business, and we focus our attention on areas where we can have the greatest impact. Our approach to sustainability and social impact is based on three pillars – Environment, Sourcing and Community – and we are constantly looking for ways to demonstrate leadership in these important areas. Our CORE Values – Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence – guide all our decision-making and come to life through our Blue Culture. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits – these are some of the many reasons why we are one of Canada’s Top Employers, Canada’s Best Diversity Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers & Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop. We are committed to creating accessible environments for our colleagues, candidates and customers. Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment. We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.