Analyst, Supplier Relationship Management
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Analyst supports the Manager, Supplier Relationship Management in the day-to day operations supporting our service providers. The Analyst will work with Supplier Relationship Management Team ensuring service levels and quality of information received from our service providers exceeds the demands of our business partners.
What will you do?
- Participate as a member of the team by supporting a work environment that promotes continuous improvement, knowledge sharing, customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork
- Monitor quality, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), forecasts and turnaround times to ensure consistency of service levels and standards related to our service providers
- Participate in various projects including new technologies, processes and practices
- Support the integration of new service providers into SRM model for day to day activities
- Problem solve for invoice discrepancies and anomalies
- Development of the monthly Finance reconciliation that outlines the variances between actual and plan expenses
- Acts as point of escalations (first level of escalation) presented by service providers, internal business partners and SRM team members
- Participates in projects in support of day-to-day operations between our service providers and Sun Life
- Travel to other Sun Life/Supplier offices may be required
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Superior relationship management skills to interact with service providers and the internal business partners
- Strong organizational and time management skills to handle diversity of the job, to meet client needs and adapt to changing environment with constant changing of priorities
- Data analytics to extract business value from data/information
- Uses sound and accurate judgement, supports and explains reasons for decisions and makes timely decisions
- Strong Excel skills
- Creates an open and trusting environment by sharing information in a timely manner
- Innovative, looks for new approaches to the way things are done
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Accounting/financial/data analysis experience
- College/University degree in a related field
- 3 years related experience
- Demonstrated relationship management/communication skills
- Experience with project management and business analysis
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:40,500/40 500 - 66,000/66 000
Job Category:Business Analysis - Process
Posting End Date:28/03/2023