Analyst, Global Securitization
City : New York City, NY, US, 10281
Category : Business and Financial Operations
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 139194
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Position: Analyst, Global Securitization
Contributes to the overall success of the Global Securitization team in the United States, ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted follow governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of securitization fundamentals, with experience in trade receivables and auto related securitization preferred.
- Degree in Business or related field. MBA/CPA/CFA or other industry designation is helpful.
- Banking experience in a Corporate/Commercial lending or related environment.
- Requires computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiencies as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in credit analysis and familiarity with legal document review required
- A high level of commitment and a strong sense of teamwork are needed to succeed in the role.
Location(s): United States : New York : New York City
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.