Analyst, Accounts Receivable
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants must not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must use their unique referral link generated when they are referred by an existing colleague.
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
At Shoppers Drug Mart, we’re innovating health and wellness in Canada. From prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program, we’re caring and supporting our customers in new ways every day.
With more than 1,300 locally owned and operated stores from coast to coast, the Shoppers Drug Mart network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness and inclusivity. Join our team, and help recognize a healthy future for your career and for all Canadians.
Why this role is important?
Loblaws Companies Ltd. is currently seeking highly motivated candidates to fill the position of Analyst, Customer Service in Accounts Receivables within our Enterprise Business Services team. This position interacts with internal and external customers to provide information in response to inquiries. The analyst will be involved in implementing process improvement initiatives to better serve the customers.
- Receiving and responding to customer inquiries via phone or email
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Resolving customer complaints by identifying root cause of the issue and provide a resolution to eliminate like inquiries going forward.
- Provide knowledge gap or training to customers when needed.
- Survey customers, seek feedback for the purposes of providing world class customer service
- Managing database records and drafting status reports on customer service issues.
- Analyze and summarize customer issues to prepare appropriate solutions/clarifications to respond to customers.
- Lead process improvement initiatives to increase productivity and efficiency; set process standards where appropriate
- Update process flowcharts for reference and training purposes.
- Become subject matter expert (SME) in the Pre-deduction module of HighRadius
- Maintain relationships with other internal departments as well as client base to improve business performance.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Previous applicable industry experience, minimum 3 years or a combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual (French and English) is not required but considered an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a customer centric mindset and have ability to negotiate positive outcomes for both the business and the customer.
- Strong organization and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi task daily activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to delegate work and follow up for completion
- Strong working knowledge with Excel/Word/Outlook/Teams working in a Windows environment.
- Familiarity with SAP, HighRadius and Microstrategy systems considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a larger team
- Self-motivated and agile to work remotely when possible
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.