Aerial Operations Support Personnel – Forest Patrol Limited
City : Juniper
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Crop production
Employer : J.D. Irving
Aerial Operations Support Personnel - Forest Patrol Limited
Forest Patrol Ltd. is currently seeking individuals to contribute to our Aerial Operation in the role of Aerial Operations Support during the 2024 season in Juniper, NB
Forest Patrol Ltd is responsible of helping with the protection of the forest and silviculture investment for present and future generations. Our operation utilizes fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft to monitor our operations across New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Maine. We are fast paced and directed by the time and weather. This is a role that is best suited to those that like to be outdoors, are highly organized, and are not afraid to push their limits.
This position is from April to October but could be flexible for a student candidate.
- Support the daily ground operation at our Juniper Airbase
- Working in the field supporting the loading and fueling of our aerial operations
- Follow operation across various locations in New Brunswick when applicable.
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production targets
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in the field of Forest Management or Aviation.
- Valid New Brunswick Driver Class 5 License
- Ability to work irregular hours in various weather conditions.
- Pesticide Applicator Certification would be considered an asset
J.D. Irving Woodlands is JDI's division dedicated to overseeing sustainable forest management, research and conservation, and protection of our forests from fire and insect outbreaks. Focused on rigorous land management and responsible stewardship, Irving Woodlands is guided by a 100-year Management Plan that preserves the environmental and ecological integrity of our land, air, water and wildlife. We are committed to applying disciplined science, advanced technology and best practices while ensuring accountability through independent audits and environmental certification.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.