Advisor, IG Wealth Management, Corporate Channel (IIROC) – Atlantic Canada / Montreal and Surrounding Areas (1)
City : Montréal
Category : Other
Industry : Financial
Employer : IGM Financial Inc.
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's leading diversified wealth and asset management companies with approximately $271 billion in total assets under managements. The company provides a broad range of financial planning and investment management services to help more than two million Canadians meet their financial goals. Its activities are carried out principally through IG Wealth Management, Mackenzie Investments and Investment Planning Counsel.
Under IGM Financial’s unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy, we’re IG Wealth Management. For over 90 years of business we have grown to become one of the largest most respected companies in Canada. We are a leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime.
At IG Wealth Management, our vision is to inspire financial confidence.
This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally. We are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our employees with the tools to thrive while working remotely, while also providing resources to ensure physical and mental wellness were put front and centre.
You will join a team that that believes our success starts with the success of our clients, while working together as a team to realize our greatest potential. You will join a team that strives towards excellence while developing and sharing skills and knowledge. You can make a difference for our clients, the world around us and be part of a team that cares. We are dedicated to offering a hybrid work environment when applicable.
IG Wealth Management is a diverse workplace committed to doing business inclusively - this starts with having a representative workforce! We encourage applications from all qualified candidates that represent the diversity present across Canada – including racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ community, gender diverse and neurodiverse individuals, as well as all who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Advisors in the Corporate Channel provide outstanding planning and advice to clients with the IG Living Plan. The role provides a unique opportunity for financial planners to receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary, bonus, benefits and pension, while having the opportunity to serve IG clients and earn uncapped variable income. The Advisor, IG Wealth Management, Corporate Channel role is a primarily remote role where individuals have the opportunity to work from an IG Wealth Management region office when needed as they deliver on IG’s holistic approach to financial planning which goes beyond traditional investment advice to include all aspects of the client’s financial life including investment strategies, retirement planning, mortgages, banking and insurance.
- Providing clients with IG Living Plans that consider all aspects of their financial life including their short and long-term goals, tax, retirement and estate planning.
- Nurturing and developing long-standing client relationships while educating clients, taking a proactive approach to discovering client needs, and providing client-centric advice through a financial planning framework while ensure regulatory guidelines are followed.
- Supporting a positive client experience with an 85% focus on servicing existing clients according to the Corporate Channel service standard and 15% on growing the client base.
- Maximizing efficiency and enhancing service levels through the use of IGWM’s digital tools
- Managing day-to-day priorities, servicing inbound/outbound client contacts, executing on proactive campaigns, and retention activities that are provided by our Marketing team.
- Using reporting, tools, and analysis to support the identification of future business opportunities.
- Performance-driven high achiever with strong relationship and sales skills along with demonstrated financial planning excellence.
- University Degree in a relevant field
- A valid Securities License with Securities Commission(s) – Registered Representative/Investment Advisor category
- LLQP and Provincial Licensing exam passed for Insurance required.
- Proficiency in the use of digital tools, Advisor Portal, and Living Plan Portal
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or Financial Planner (“F.Pl") designation preferred or willing to actively pursue within first 2 years in role
- Understanding of the industry, competitive landscape, and economic market issues
- Strong communication skills with ability to work collaboratively and independently, provide assistance, and build relationships.
- Strong awareness of respectful workplace policies, ensuring an inclusive professional environment
- The ideal candidate is a team player who is systematic in their approach to work and thrives in supportive environment.
- Bilingualism (French - English required)
Please visit our career page by clicking on the following link: https://www.ig.ca/en/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest in IG Wealth Management; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IG Wealth Management is an accessible employer committed to providing a barrier free recruitment experience. If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternate format at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team who will work with you to meet your needs.