City : Any City
Category : Full-time
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Shaw
A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
Shaw is looking for a marketing professional to lead our regional advertising initiatives across the country. Collaborating with different teams you will lead a team that will develop and optimize our marketing tactics and retail presence. Reporting to the Director of Advertising, this role will be responsible for Shaw’s partner and regional advertising campaigns. You are results-driven, thrive in a dynamic environment, and are motivated to translate our product and brand story to sales and retail channels. Our ideal candidate will bring 10-15 years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on advertising, alongside experience managing 360° campaigns from development to execution to analysis.
A typical day
• Key liaison for advertising projects, ensuring clarity and execution of all advertising activity.
• Develop cross-functional advertising plans for regional campaigns and work with internal and external teams to execute key business and sales objectives.
• Manage and execute advertising presence, collaborating with internal partners.
• Collaborate and communicate advertising updates to internal and third-party partners.
• Work directly with sales and marketing teams to align on a coordinated approach to regional advertising.
• Lead campaigns for streaming and handset partner advertising.
• Collaborate with sales teams on sales collateral and branded sales events strategy and implementation.
• Demonstrate strong creative instincts in ad and collateral development.
• Work cross-functionally with internal partners (In house creative, production, media relations, & sales teams) as well as external partners (AOR, industry vendors, etc.), where needed, to plan and execute initiatives
• Keep well informed and report on industry trends, best practices, and developments.
• You are an experienced advertiser with a strong background in activating a brand
• Experience working with creative teams to solve business problems, and creating advertising that resonates with its target audience
• You have experience planning multi-touch campaigns, media planning, and measuring campaign impact.
• You like collaborative problem solving and are driven to collaborate with partners to test and iterate to get to your goals.
• You have experience activating a brand
• You have proven results engaging with consumers at a regional level with advertising tactics.
• You have Experience managing a high-performing advertising team.
• You’re solution-oriented and have grit. In the face of obstacles, you persist. You also learn from your mistakes and move forward.
• This role is not location-specific
• Posting will be up until the position is filled; applications are being reviewed concurrently. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated