Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Back-End Developer
City : Calgary
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Back-End Developer - ( 230000QF )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 26,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
We are currently looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Back-End Developer with strong experience developing corporate websites to join our Digital Marketing team within Stantec.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop AEM Components - backend and / or frontend
- Design, Develop, Implement and Deploy enterprise level, high availability web Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) applications
- Customize AEM Web Console (UI) to boost content author experience
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite (Adobe Experience Manager / Assets).
- Accountable for the successful launch of defect free, modular, reusable code from design through implementation, as well as continuous optimization through the product lifecycle.
- Look after the day-to-day operations of the corporate website on AEM / Akamai
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- AEM cloud configuration experience is a plus
- Proven experience creating and maintaining OSGI bundles
- Experience in developing and designing AEM Forms
- Experience with software delivery processes using continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on Jenkins / Nexus with GIT
- End-to-end knowledge of the web application space including web server configuration, CDN, and load balancing (preference is Akamai experience)
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Experience with Maven and agile methodologies is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Certifications: Adobe Experience Manager Developer (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of programming and development experience in Java/JEE (API, service layers, backend experience, building components/functionality)
- 3 years of hands of extensive experience with AEM version 6.4 or 6.5 (build components using best practices)
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Ontario-Ottawa
Organization : BC-1196 Marketing & Communications-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Feb 15, 2023, 4:41:47 AM
Req ID: 230000QF
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans