City : Vancouver, BC
Category : Full time Administration
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:Job Summary:
As an Administrative Assistant, you are responsible for the accurate and timely completion of a variety of administrative tasks required to support our regional office and project teams. You are a conscientious, highly organized, and detail orientated professional. You are a self-starter and team player with a proven commitment to continuous improvement.
Come be part of Ledcor Construction in Vancouver, BC, and join our True-Blue Team today!
- Performs general administrative tasks, such as: photocopying, scanning, printing, filing, managing calendars, coordinating mail and couriers, and preparing and distributing correspondence.
- Carries out a wide range of sensitive and diverse administrative and operational duties, including contract preparation and the archiving of project files.
- Communicates with management, staff, contacts, and visitors, and acts as a resource for general administrative inquiries and information.
- Assists with the coordination of meetings, including scheduling, booking resources, compiling required materials, and making catering arrangements.
- Orders office supplies and equipment as required.
- Maintains and updates various contact and distribution lists for the department or project.
- 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in office administration or previous experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and an aptitude for learning various computer systems.
- Solid keyboarding skills with high accuracy and the attention to detail to find and correct errors in documents.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Proactive, responsive, and resourceful, with a proven problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and to work collaboratively with others.
- Capable of understanding and following written procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- This is a hybrid role involving both working from home and attending the office a minimum of two days a week.
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.