Administrator, General Services
City : Toronto
Category : Administrative/Clerical/Office Support
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
About This Opportunity
Under the supervision of the Manager General Services, the Administrator, General Services will be the primary contact for all shipping, mail and office deliveries. They will support all operations of the office services environment to ensure a cohesive work environment for associates who work in Brampton.
For this position, the individual will be based out of our Brampton facility.
This is a Monday to Friday position, days.
- Manage and prepare all incoming and outgoing mail i.e. same day, and/or overnight courier requests, maintain certified mail logs
- Complete required commercial invoices, Prior Notice and any other forms or paperwork involved in any shipments going to US or Internationally
- Knowledge and hands on experience with courier software programs, such as FedEx, Purolator, and Canada Post
- Provide support of all operations of the office services environment as required
- Authorized company buyer supporting employee purchasing requests and facility cleaning supplies; administration of courier payments and purchases
- Support large meetings and functions held at the Site: could include set up and take down of furniture, catering, and AV equipment
- Manage incoming uniform orders for manufacturing team ensuring all hourly employees receive their uniform in full
- Receive Spare Parts and put in proper area of Maintenance department
- Other tasks as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in business administrative or operational support
- Post-secondary degree in business administration or related field is an asset
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent command of MS Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic and strong sense of initiative
- Utilizes problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Strong work ethic coupled with a "can do" attitude
- Walking for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry weights up to 50 lbs
- Reaching, stooping and bending
- Typical for an office and operations environments
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com