City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Administrative Support - ( 220002QA )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Procurement Team in our Edmonton, AB office. The team is seeking a unique individual with Administrative and minimal Procurement work experience, who has strong organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills and who is extremely detail oriented. This individual will provide assistance with various administrative and procurement duties within the Procurement Team, which is responsible for the procurement of products and services for Stantec, corporate-wide. This role offers the some flexibility for remote, work from home.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Following up with vendors for required documents;
- Interacting with Stantec customers via phone/email;
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files utilized for document control.
- Assisting with processing of invoicing/coding for Finance Department;
- Working within the SCSM ticketing system;
- Basic administrative duties;
- Other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Knowledge of IT products is an asset;
- Familiarity of basic procurement skills is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written; delivered in a professional manner;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Strong organizational skills to plan your workload, sometimes with tight deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task;
- The ability to work independently with confidence but still part of a team atmosphere;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Education and Experience
- 3 or more years’ related work experience
- Certification/diploma in Office Administration is preferred, or an equivalent
- combination of education and related experience.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Job : Administrative Support
Organization : BC-1204 Procurement & Real Estate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Aug 5, 2022, 11:24:28 AM
Req ID: 220002QA
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans