City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As the Administrative Specialist your primary focus will be to assist Estate Planning Specialist and or respective teams with ongoing policy administration. The main focus for the role will always be to go above and beyond providing the best possible administrative service delivery. The Administrative Specialist will also work with Investment Advisors and teams as they may be part of the policy administration process.
What will you do?
- Manage the administrative transactional request from either the EPS or IA team by
- Review completed forms from the insurance company
- Send completed forms to the insurance company for handling
- Follow up with the insurance company
- Confirm with all parties when completed
- Maintain data integrity on our database by ensuring the change has been updated.
- Reassigning policies from one advisor to another whether that is with one advisor or on a mass request.
- Complete agent of record requests when a client wants to bring their policy to RBC
- Maintain the insurance company inforce forms on our internal website
- Provide listing of insurance policies to the investment advisor
- Problem solving and helping provide alternative solutions
- Investigations into policy behavior and providing detailed analysis
- Assist with any inquiries that may be requested
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a similar role
- Post-secondary studies in a related field
- Excellent Communication skills
Nice to Have (not required)
- Full Insurance Licensed (LLQP)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Challenging work
- Variety of assignments
- Financial strength and a strong brand
- Management that supports your work and progression
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.