Administor Estate and Trust
City : MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
As an Estate and Trust Administrator with RBC Royal Trust, you will provide timely and accurate support to our valued clients in respect to all aspects of estate and trust administration. You will effectively administer estates and trust accounts and assist with client queries while maintaining high standards of client service, quality control, and operational efficiency. By joining RBC Royal Trust, you will have direct impact on improving the lives of clients by helping settle their estates, protecting their legacies, and improving the communities in which they live. We are a team committed to helping clients achieve peace of mind now and for the future.
What will you do?
- Assist Officers in all administrative functions
- Ensure all account information on internal systems is up to date, complete, and accurate
- Maintain all written, verbal, and electronic communication as required with internal and external contacts as well as with clients
- Investigate all inquiries and administrative errors and refer more complex issues to the Senior Officer
- Understand and follow all RBC processes and policies as required
- Promptly respond to client calls in the absence of the Officer or Senior Officer, addressing client inquiries in a professional manner
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of one year of experience in the financial services industry
- Post-secondary education
- Successful completion of STEP Canada’s Foundations of Estate and Trust Administration course (CETA1), or obligation to complete upon employment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with sensitive and difficult client situations in a professional manner
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and solid follow-through capabilities
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills as success in this role is dependent on working in cooperation with others
- CSI and/or STEP Canada Estate and Trust related courses
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.