Adjudication Associate, Automotive Finance Adjudication (AFA) (Part-time 18.75 hrs per week)
City : VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Canada
Category : Audit | Compliance | Legal | Risk
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is the opportunity?
As Adjudication Associate of Automotive Finance Adjudication (AFA), you will work on processing automotive dealer credit applications. You will adjudicate credit risk and borrowing requests within delegated lending authorities (DLA), interact with dealer clients to help enhance the client experience.
Please note: This is a part time position for applicants within commuting distance to the Vancouver office location, who are not looking for full time hours and are able to work 18.75 hrs per week in the afternoons and Saturdays.
What will you do?
- Apply your judgment to ensure a balance between revenue maximization and risk mitigation
- Adjudicate credit risk and borrowing requests within delegated lending authorities (DLA)
- Use your knowledge of credit policies and procedures to provide sound credit decisions
- Take ownership of client concerns and be accountable as the first point of contact
- Provide consistent service to uphold Client Service Commitments (CSC)
What do you need to succeed?
- Prior lending or credit experience and a demonstrated ability to apply credit principles
- Experience in delivering customer service excellence in a call handling environment
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively within a team
- A drive to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work 18.75 hours per week in the afternoons and Saturdays
- Experience with analyzing financial statements
- Bilingual in French and English
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Job SkillsCredit Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis, Risk Management
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.