Accounts Receivable Analyst, Supply Management Finance (70306427)
City : Burlington
Category : Full-time Analyst
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Sodexo
- Accountable for the review of all past due AR accounts and bring appropriate actions to bring them current.
- Submit weekly cash applications and monthly billing adjustments to keep the A/R aging clean and accurate.
- Identify, analyze, and report invoice discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Work with a portfolio of +350 vendors, leading collection efforts with the purpose of achieving or exceeding monthly targets by employing effective communication strategies.
- Lead the accurate and timely calculation of monthly accruals, enhancing financial transparency and
ensuring precise reporting using spend data and distributor reports.
- Prepare journal entries, account analyses, and general ledger reconciliations that
support month-end closing procedures.
- Review the various Supply Management categories and the AR monthly with the purpose of establishing any required action items and identifying vendors in need of escalation.
- Review the aging trends with the Sr. Finance Manager and Supply Director, detailing improvements and setbacks, as well as ongoing efforts taken to meet overall target achievements reducing accounts receivable delinquency.
- Meet with key stakeholders monthly to review and manage AR accounts and report on account standing.
- Act as a liaison between customer and Supply to provide solutions, reports, and enhancements to collections and operational requirements.
- Execute Monthly Reporting and Maintain Smartsheet tracker for key accounts aged greater than 90 days.
- Provide monthly AR statements to customers and Supply Managers as needed.
- Collaborate with auditors during bi-yearly reviews, providing well-documented support and contributing to successful audit outcomes.
- Other duties (analysis, project work, reporting) as assigned.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of experience with accounting, Accounts Receivables and Collections preferably in Supply chain sector
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting/and or equivalent experience is required.
- Expert knowledge of SAP, specifically Accounts Receivable and GL modules.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Good financial acumen and customer focused approach. Knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Relationship builder, able to forge relationships with diverse constituents (unit managers, purchasing department, suppliers, and master distributors
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain and Purchasing Industry would be a definite asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within month end deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
Working with us is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs