Accounts Payable Associate
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Finance
Industry : Entertainment
Employer : Cineplex
The Accounts Payable Associate will primarily be responsible for administering, reviewing and processing invoices with great attention to detail from our imaging software to the ERP system, PeopleSoft.
- Daily processing of invoices
- Process weekly EFT/ACH/Cheque payments
- Assist in retrieving back-up documentation and with departmental projects as required
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external guests
- Reconciling Vendor Statement
- Reconcile AP Sub-Ledger Monthly
- A post-secondary education at the community college level with focus Accounting
- Minimum education of a university degree in business or accounting
- Experience in PeopleSoft accounting environment
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and planning skills with critical attention to detail
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please