City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
As an Account Supervisor you will be responsible for the timely execution of client deliverables on brief and within budget and you will build strong client relationships on a day to day basis. Reporting to the Account Director, you will assist with account planning and management, and guide the work efforts and day-to-day workload of an Account Executive whom will be working directly with you.
- Supports the Account Director with the delivery of client relationship management and management of the business of a specific account or a group of accounts; deliver innovative and creative solutions to client brief.
- Ensures that communications strategies are effectively translated into plans and lead the development and implementation of those plans.
- Partners with the Account Director to set the strategic tone for the assigned account and assists in the creation of all-important plans and presentations; project manages the clients’ communications plans including timelines and budget.
- Works with the Account team to manage delivery expectations, timelines, budgets and project status.
- Provides accurate plan details and updates to clients on a regular basis.
- Works with creative and production teams in a collaborative way and guides their work per the client objectives.
- Post-secondary education in administration/communications/marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in similar role.
- Strong project management experience; proven experience running a range of clients and internal projects and managing budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience in developing sustainable relationships with clients
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.