Account Service Agent
City : WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
This position is primarily responsible for supporting Currency Processing and Operations within the Center. Including operational support for various day to day activities where the main focus is accuracy, efficiency and to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met at all times. Also responsible as a main point of contact for client and Armoured Car Courier (ACC) escalations and an officer in charge during the early morning shift.
What will you do?
- Responsible for opening of the Center
- Provides day to day support to clients, Branches and service partners as it relates to cash ordering and shipment requests
- Sale and purchase of Precious Metals within Client Action Request Tool (CART), incoming shipments from Capital Markets and regular balancing of inventory
- Bank of Canada (BoC) blotter balancing, collection items, counterfeit items, keying of unfit parcels and incoming/outgoing shipments
- Right fax printing & monitoring
- Foreign Currency (FX) editing orders and incoming/outgoing shipments with Bank of America (BoA)
- Cash Forecasting
- Monitor Department Workflow
What do you need to succeed?
- Must be on time and able to work flexible hours
- Strong organizational, time management & decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work independently and with others
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving mutual success.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.