Account Resolutions Representative
City : Montreal
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Account Resolution Representative is responsible for the investigation, follow up and resolution of administrative requests for the Sun Life Global Investments Funds and Sun Life Guaranteed Investment Funds that are not in Good Order (NIGO). This role will report to the Team Lead, Account Resolution Team.
The Account Resolution Representative (ARR) will perform duties efficiently and in a timely manner, resolve issues with back office operations, and recommend corrective action when opportunities are available. The ARR will ensure the delivery of a consistent high quality level of customer service experience in accordance with Sun Life standards and operating procedures. The ARR will assist in the review and monitoring of operational controls and activity, applying continuous quality management principles, and contribute to the implementation of processes and procedures that ensure optimum performance, quality and service for our clients.
What will you do?
- Monitor and respond to back office email communications
- Monitor and action NIGOs via phone, email or fax, as assigned through the Automatic Work Distributor (AWD) system
- Build and maintain key operational day to day relationships to ensure operational efficiencies
- Identify training requirements and build/recommend programs, where applicable, to address deficiencies
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal as well as external customers
- Handle internal and external inquiries and refer escalated issues to Team Lead or Manager, as appropriate
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by recommending well-thought out changes
- Act as information specialist and participate in projects as required
What do you need to succeed?
- As this position is posted in several locations, we specify that bilingualism (French, English, both oral and written) is required for Quebec only to answer calls from English and French-speaking clients across Canada or worldwide.
- Knowledge of Mutual Fund and Segregated Fund products and administration
- Experience within a Client Service Operations setting
- Strong passion to delivering top notch Client Experience
- In-depth knowledge of wealth products offered by Sun Life Financial preferred
- Extremely organized with the ability to multi-task while maintaining service quality and meeting customer expectations
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities; ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Ability to apply judgment and business knowledge to current situations
- Results oriented; takes personal accountability
- High energy with bias for action and results
- Working knowledge of AWD/iFast systems is an asset
- Strong commitment to development and high performance
- Proven ability to take initiative and resolve issues
- Proven ability to drive quality/process improvements
- University degree or College diploma
- Operations or Canadian Securities Course (license) is an asset
- Experience with the distribution network and various operating systems used within the mutual fund industry
- Ability and willingness to work shifts between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday to Friday including overtime where required to meet deadlines
- The CIFOC course must be completed within 12 months of hire date
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:47,000/47 000 - 77,000/77 000
Job Category:Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:10/12/2023