Account Manager (Commercial Insurance)
City : Vancouver
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #2011
Monday, June 19, 2023
We're searching for a Commercial Account Manager. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager in our Commercial department at our Vancouver office located at Broadway and Burrard. This is an exciting opportunity to work for our newly acquired Front Row team in Vancouver. Front Row is an entertainment broker that specializes in insuring: Feature Films, TV Series, commercials, documentaries, and more. This is great for an individual that has a passion for all things entertainment - TV & Film!
Are you looking for growth in your career, building a team, developing and mentoring staff? If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a career-minded individual who is focused on expanding their management experience in a rapidly growing organization.
Discover what's possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibilities for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of clients, communities, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Commercial Account Manager, you're a trusted advisor, who owns and supports client relationships and understands their business needs in order to provide effective insurance solutions.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible, and welcoming workplace
- A beautiful, bright office with stunning ocean and mountain views
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- In-house and external training
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
Why we'll love you:
- Sincere and personable, your strong verbal communications skills help you explain complex information in a simple manner
- Building authentic relationships comes naturally to you
- You're a master time manager, who can multi-task with the best of them, plus you demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- Ready to pivot - you adapt when priorities change throughout the day based on client needs
- Bonus! 3-5 years of Commercial experience with Level 2 or working towards CAIB or CIP designation
Once here, you'll:
- Be a contributing member of our inclusive culture, alongside a vibrant national team of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverage
- Cultivate client relationships by providing consistently exceptional client experience from sales to service
- Have an inexhaustible curiosity to stay at the forefront of the insurance industry
- Leverage software and applications to manage and convert leads
- Work closely with our industry partners to deliver the best insurance solutions for our clients
- Manage policy renewals, policy changes and cancellations
- Always uphold a client-first focus through the claims process
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada