Account Manager (Commercial Insurance)
City : Fort Frances
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
Fort Frances, ON, Canada Req #2251
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
We're searching for a Commercial Account Manager . Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd. has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Account Manager in Ontario in Fort Frances. Are you looking for growth in your career, building a team, developing and mentoring staff? If so, we want to hear from you. We are looking for a career mindedindividual who is focused on expanding their management experience in a rapidly growing organization.
Discover what's possible,with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibilityfor everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of clients, communities, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Commercial Account Manager, you're a trusted advisor, who owns and supports client relationships and understands their business needs in order to provide effective insurance solutions.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
- 13 Commemorative Days
Why we'll love You:
- Strong Communication and Customer Service skills
- RIBO Licenced preferred but not required
- Prior insurance experience will be considered an asset
- Prior Commercial insurance knowledge will be considered an asset
Once here, you'll:
- Be a contributing member of our inclusive culture, alongside a vibrant national team of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverage
- Cultivate client relationships by providing consistently exceptional client experience from sales to service
- Have an inexhaustible curiosity to stay at the forefront of the insurance industry
- Leverage software and applications to manage and convert leads
- Work closely with our industry partners to deliver the best insurance solutions for our clients
- Manage policy renewals, policy changes and cancellations
- Always uphold a client-first focus through the claims process
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com
- Job Family Active Jobs and Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Frances, ON, Canada