City : Brampton
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining our customer base through the best marketing strategies. You will ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service and support through effective communication, teamwork and accountability. The role is based out of Missisauga, ON.
The Best Fit
- You have a Bachelor's Degree; a concentration in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- You have 5-8 years of sales experience preferably in the transportation industry
- You are Organized, confident and a motivation to find solutions for customers
- You have strong presentation, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have knowledge of transportation operations (asset)
- You can travel within the sales territory
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Provide superior quality service to customers through every interaction.
- Identify and secure new customers in your territory while growing existing customer base.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and successfully close opportunities.
- Develop and present transport solutions to customer, including pricing and corporate materials.
- Plan and organize weekly call schedule to maximize territory growth and value.
- Share marketplace intelligence with sales team and actively contribute during team calls and events.
Sales territory for this position covers but is not limited to:
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.