Account Executive – Fire Alarm Sales
City : Halifax
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Business-to-business electronic markets, and agents and brokers
Employer : J.D. Irving
Sales Professional- Fire Alarm and Communication
Our continued growth has produced a need for a Life Safety Sales Representative to join our team in Nova Scotia. In this role you will sell Fire Alarm Systems to Electrical Contractors and end user customers.
· As a Sales Representative you will establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls.
· Develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company product offerings, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
· Prepare proposals, make presentations, and follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
· Deliver sales against an assigned quota.
· Participate in trade shows, special product demonstrations and other events with the objective of growing sales and improving the company’s image.
· 5+ years successful sales or technical experience with fire alarms, security control, or similar technical experience and/or education.
· Experience working with electrical contractors, ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams desirable.
· Good organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent communications skills and ability to persuade and close sales required.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and available for local travel
What you will receive
- Competitive salary and commission plan based on your efforts
- Company car
- Comprehensive benefits package including RRSP, pension, medical, dental, and vision care.
- Extensive product and sales training with Best in Industry resources
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by December 21, 2023.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.