Account Coordinator, Cineplex Media
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Entertainment
Employer : Cineplex
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Account Coordinator who is mobile supporting western Canada. The Account Coordinator will report directly to the Manager, Sales Support, Cineplex Media.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Embraces fast paced environment supporting Sales team. Duties include preparation of multi-channel media contracts and proposals that support client campaign objectives.
- Compiles and balances weekly Sales reporting activity for assigned Account Managers
- Generates post campaign reports in a timely fashion
- Change agile, effective deadline manager, supports Account Managers with changing client needs
- Right arm support to the assigned Account Managers, supporting client day-to-day needs.
- Works with Media production team and theatres to ensure concepts are executable in-theatre – or on represented networks
- Project manages multi-network activations for assigned Account Manager(s) and Senior Production Manager
- Co-supports client needs, following company policies and respecting legal requirements within Cineplex’s own and represented networks.
The role requires a person who is extremely detail-oriented, accurate, organized, self-motivated, with an all-around positive attitude. The ideal candidate possesses both excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills, can work effectively within a fast-paced environment and will contribute to a supportive team environment.
What You Need:
A post-secondary education at the community college level
Minimum 2 years work experience in a coordination or administrative capacity.
Advertising Agency or Marketing experience an asset.
Superior PC skills (proficiency in MS-CRM, Office 365, Pivot tables, and a strong focus on MS-Excel is required).
Strong analytical and organizational skills required
Who You Are:
Passion for internal and external customer service
Love for the movie and entertainment industry
Strong problem-solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with guests and colleagues at all levels while demonstrating flexibility
Strong guest service focus in dealing with both external clients and colleagues, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity, and tact
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a very high-pressure environment
Comfortable working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Strong relationship builder who is a fast learner and able to think quickly on their feet
Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects at once and complete by stated deadlines
Ability to complete work in a timely manner with accuracy and attention to detail
What Sets You Apart:
- Related agency experience
- Interest in learning about the Media Sales Industry
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Scene+ standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please