Access Control – fulltime
City : REXDALE, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Distribution Center
Employer : The Bay
HBC is seeking talented individuals committed to excellence, honesty, and integrity to join our team. Monitor access control into and from the facility while protecting company assets. The individual will be required to monitor the compliance with the established rules and regulations.
Who You Are:
- Lead through results. Often going above and beyond your goals.
- Building teams by bringing others together when needed. Creates a sense of community when leading a team. Encourage an open dialogue.
- Customer focused, putting the needs of the internal or external customers first
- Inspire and develop others with their vision and sense of purpose. A people builder, who is focused on bringing out the best performance and potential in others.
- Working knowledge of Chubb Director Afx Program (asset, not mandatory)
- Working knowledge of Intellex DVR Systems (asset, not mandatory)
As Access Control, You Will:
- Access control personnel will be accountable for all aspects of Asset Protection within the facility.
- Opening and closing of the building.
- Provides access control to the facility, including badge making and package inspections.
- Greets all visitors, contractors, and vendors, issues temporary/visitor badges, and verifies badges of current employees.
- Answers all incoming calls to the company and transfer them to the appropriate people.
- Monitors all Alarms, security cameras and access control systems.
- Ensures that all security policies and procedures are being followed.
- Observation of and reporting of all security and safety hazards, or any other unusual incidents.
- Respond to all emergencies during their shift and serve as the main point of communication.
- Performs light clerical/data entry duties.
- Performs interior and exterior patrols of the building inspecting all exits.
- Managing key/ scanner control policies and procedures.
- Assigns deliveries to designated doors.
- Monitoring of systems and procedures to detect internal dishonesty.
- Working knowledge of CCTV equipment.
- Maintain standards and strive for service level improvements.
- Actively support the company's Health and Safety programs.
- Promote safety and discipline infraction.
- Ability to adapt to change with a positive attitude.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.