2024 CFO – Winter Financial Analyst FRR (4 Months)
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What will you do?
- Interpret data using careful business-grounded logic and analytics techniques to test controls, find exceptions, and discover insights and trends.
- Participate in research, analyses and accounting assessments
- Be responsible to develop and run financial models
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline current processes
- Provide strong financial governance, including assisting with monthly reporting cycle and related account reconciliations and standards of documentation
- Financial analysis
- Currently enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus in finance, accounting, business, commerce, mathematics, statistics, actuarial sciences or a related discipline
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary school and eligible to complete a work term from May to August.
- Very inquisitive having the courage to ask the questions, enthusiastic
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Data analytics and data visualization tools
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to work effectively and reliably under pressure
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we accept applications on a rolling basis, but please note that the formal application deadline is 30th September 2023. Should you be selected to progress, someone from our team will reach out directly to provide instructions on next steps. Otherwise, feel free to check for progress updates by logging in to your RBC profile. If the status has not changed, it denotes the fact that your application is still under review.
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. The successful candidate for this role will be required to be located within Ontario for the duration of the work term. Details regarding the specific virtual, hybrid, and in-office arrangements for this Integrated Learning/ Co-op position are to be discussed with the Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.