2023 GRM, Fall Risk Analyst (4 Months)
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
- Provide independent risk analysis to recommend close-out loan-to-value request on vanilla products, such as common stock, ETF, bond and fund.
- Review results with designated risk manager prior to seeking approval from management as required and communicating results back to the business
- Responsible for production of margin lending and security lending risk capture and reporting processes and ensure the accuracy of results.
- Provide support to security lending and potentially XVA teams as required.
- Review the existing reports and processes, and identify systematic issues/gaps/inefficiencies and propose solutions
- Implement automation and improvements under the guidance of senior risk manager, and update procedure documentation accordingly
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.