2023 GRM, Fall BCM – 2LOD Advisor (4 Months)
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
The Analyst will support the Business Continuity Management and Operation Resilience team in the NextGen program implementation design and launch. The NextGen program will transform how Business Continuity is managed globally by thousands of users, by replacing an antiquated system with an industry leading new tool.
What will you do?
The analysts will support implementation and change management activities related to the NexGen project this includes:
- Understand and assist in the integration of evolving global regulations related to Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Operations Resiliency in the NextGen planning
- Support the implementation plan design levering an Agile Methodology and initial execution phases
- Participate and assist with workshops with various businesses and Operations Risk stakeholders
- Build your understanding of the technologies underpinning the new tool and assist with building out the long term integration plan
- Supporting the testing activities, including the development, execution and tracking of test cases
- Support activities enabling the migration to a new application including the management and maintenance of large data files (excel)
- Support the development and execution of Change Management activities
- Support the preparation of learning material
- Support the preparation of collateral material including senior leadership presentations
- Perform other duties to support the launch of the NexGen Business Continuity / Operation Resilience tool (e.g., maintaining RBC Connect page, update website, etc.).
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent time management skills
- Takes initiative and has an innovative mindset
- Technology knowledge
- Risk management knowledge
- Project management experience
- Accounting and finance skills
- Technical proficiency in tools such as Visio and Excel (creating pivot tables and macros)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and make a difference
Opportunities to building close relationships
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.