2023 Associate Brand Manager- Full-Time- Markham, ON
City : Markham
Category : Marketing
Industry : Consumer Goods
Employer : Johnson & Johnson
We are looking for a forward-thinking & motivated individual to join the Canadian marketing team based out of Markham, Ontario as a Associate Brand Manager.
The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Company develops and markets beloved brands that “bring science to the Art of Health Living” by improving the lives of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Skin Heath, Essential Health and Self Care (OTC) products with iconic brands including: Neutrogena®, Tylenol®, Aveeno®, Listerine®, Band-Aid®, Johnson's® Baby, Reactine® and Nicorette®.
When changing the world is your job, you deserve to be rewarded. That’s why our benefits package is loaded with good stuff that empowers you to be, feel and do your best each and every day. The benefits we offer aren't just a reflection of Our Credo values, but a way for us to bring them to more people around the world and create a truly inclusive space where you belong. When you're at your best, and your family—however you define it—feels safe and well, nothing stands between you and your next breakthrough. Some of the great benefits include Global Parental Leave and Parental Leave Top up Programs, Paid time off to Volunteer, Fitness Reimbursement programs and onsite Fitness Facilities, Defined Benefit/Defined Contribution Pension plans, Flexible Working arrangement, a variety of Employee Resource Groups and much more!
In this role, you will act as a business leader to drive growth on your brand through strategies & executions that have national impact. Just like any entrepreneur or general manager, you will be responsible for the key drivers of business performance, including:
- Developing and implementing a multi-year strategic business plan for your brand
- Launching innovative products, and recommending pricing & merchandising strategies
- Crafting marketing communications (eg. Digital, eCommerce and social content, video, print, sampling, professional, etc.), claims and impactful media connection plans with external agency partners
- Uncovering insights about the category, competitor & retail customers that drive business recommendations
- Successfully setting & ensuring delivery of monthly and annual shipment and consumption analysis
- Conducting consumer research to uncover insights that shape in-market activations
- Collaborating with internal departments including Customer Strategy, Sales, Finance, Regulatory, Supply Chain and Demand Planning to coordinate team activities/projects and attain short-long term sales and profit commitments
- Owning your brand’s P&L & making investment recommendations to drive profitable growth
- A minimum of a University undergraduate degree is required; preferably in Marketing or a related field. MBA an asset.
- Graduation date prior to July 2023
- Authorized to work in Canada without the need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Experience and Skills:
- 3-6 months of previous CPG internship experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to bring out the best in others.
- Strategy and data are core of everything we do, so strong critical thinking and analytical skills are required.
- Digital marketing experience is an asset.
- Budget management and forecasting experience.
- Leads multiple projects and tasks at a time with a focus on prioritization and quality.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative problem solver, with ability to lead through ambiguity.
- Shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Analytical in approach to finding opportunities, strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Experience with eCommerce and digital marketing.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through innovative programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against because of disability.
Canada-Ontario-Markham-88 McNabb Street
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)