12 month Contract- Specialist, Human Resources
City : Toronto
Category : Administrative/Clerical/Office Support
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Work Location - Toronto (Hybrid)
Employee Type - 12 month Contract (possibility of extension)
About This Opportunity
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Talent Development, the Specialist, Talent Development is responsible for supporting the execution of Coke Canada’s training strategies, programs, and processes, including supporting the strategy, development, implementation, management, communications, and administration of all Talent Development programs. They will foster a growth mindset, own the accountabilities of their work, drive innovation for improvements and inspire others in their collaborations.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for supporting the execution of various projects and programs within the Talent Development team. They will be responsible for designing and delivering engaging learning content that drives our talent strategy, utilizing a blended method to drive our learning culture (including but not limited to in-person and virtual workshops, self-directed e-learnings, videos, and guides). They will also support the annual performance cycle, as well as participate in other HR and business initiatives.
This job posting is for a 12-month contract
- Design and develop engaging blended learning content that enhance skill development and knowledge retention in the areas of leadership development, career development, talent management, and soft skills capability.
- Coordinate development, delivery, and evaluation of various training programs, including management of session, participant management, and preparation and analysis of evaluation surveys and results.
- Partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization to identify target audience learning needs and ensure learning outcomes meet business requirements.
- Coordinate with external vendors and business partners on various projects, as required.
- Evaluate and monitor effectiveness of learning experiences to sustain behavioural change and drive improved performance and business outcomes.
- Support the annual Talent Review cycle including preparing communications, developing training guides and delivering training, preparing reports and analyzing trends.
- Collaborate with the HRIS team to manage, maintain and optimize Coke Canada’s Talent systems (SuccessFactors) which include overseeing system improvements, building templates, developing SOPs, and user testing.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Capabilities & Talent Development function by identifying ways to continuously improve the design and development process, tools and learning experience.
- Keep abreast with industry trends, new software and/or updates to existing software and current learning technologies.
- Work on projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Instructional Design or a related field.
- Certificate in Adult Education, or other adult education training is an asset.
- Strong familiarity in adult learning principles; instructional design experience strongly preferred
- CHRP, CTP, or CTP (or in progress) preferred
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working in Talent and Learning, Human Resources, or similar corporate environments
- Experience planning, designing, developing, coordinating and delivering learning and development programs, with at least two years in an eLearning environment
- Manage day-to-day logistics of learning programs (scheduling, updating materials, communications, sign-ups, attendance, reporting etc.).
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with the proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, work accurately within tight timelines and interact collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong written, presentation, facilitation and analytical skills.
- Positive and energetic attitude, have a bias for action & adept at engaging diverse learning audiences.
- Fosters a growth mindset that is adaptable in an ever changing and fast paced environment, eager to drive collaborative innovation and improve processes for continuous improvement
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
- Experience working with SuccessFactors or other HRIS tools an asset. Experience with SuccessFactors Talent modules is an asset.
- Experience designing engaging learning content using a variety of technologies (e.g. Articulate360, EnableNow, Captivate, etc.), or strong aptitude to learn
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centers, and 5 production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and Vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy® and A&W®.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com