Req Id: 201992
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The successful candidate has a business analysis background and must be organized, self-motivated, and possess strong interpersonal skills. You should be able to work well independently and lead others in rationalizing and managing vendor agreements. You are capable of mining contractual agreements, working with account teams to analyze IT infrastructure and finding opportunities to improve vendor relationships or financials.
- Own the governance and oversight for the end-to-end Vendor & Asset Management practice
- Liaise with internal business partners and stakeholders to identify key cost reduction initiatives and to drive execution against these optimization initiatives
- Support vendor negotiations on the existing and new investments in collaboration with internal Strategic Sourcing and various internal partners
- Responsible for oversight and governance of all BBM vendor relationships through quarterly or annual review boards
- Work closely with the Bell Business Market account teams to ensure that our suppliers and assets are correctly sized and priced competitively
- Build business justifications to drive the timely and cost effective renewals of major vendor support agreements
- Drive the necessary financial modeling and analysis, in support of the above
- Liaise with finance partners in driving continuity and transparency in recognizing cost efficiencies from execution renewal right through to periodic budget planning cycles
- Develop a deep understanding of and contribute to the development Managed Services' operating budgets and reporting
- Work with the senior business leads to agree on annual vendor and asset budgets and efficiencies
- Work with Finance and Reporting teams to gather data and contract information for monthly executive report
- Provide forward-looking planning and analysis for upcoming contract renewals or upgrades, ensuring business leads are consulted and give input to future changes. Analyse and report on market data budget to identify potential savings
- Maintain and develop relationships with our market data vendors
- Work with the regional directors, to ensure that our contracts benefit from strong business and commercial contract terms
- College / Undergraduate degree obtained in Business, Commerce, Finance or Technology and/ or appropriate work experience in a similar role
- MUST have broad exposure to technology infrastructure and applications
- MUST have prior Business Management experience
- MUST have prior cost reduction experience in an IT environment
- MUST have prior vendor management or equivalent experience
- Strong diplomacy and negotiation skills. Affinity for risk taking. Adaptability and flexibility. A solution-oriented leader who has an innate ability to source and analyze pertinent data to solve complex issues
- Proven ability to lead and deliver results working with direct and virtual, cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills. Excel power user. Ability to tackle complex projects with data from various disparate sources and deliver succinct, accurate and actionable information
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (clear, precise written and verbal communications), comfortable presenting in front of audiences with the ability to present to all functional levels including executives
- Advanced financial management, business analysis, communication and social skills
- Team player, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displaying a high sense of urgency.
- Creative problem solver, strategic thinker with the ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong MS Office skill with strength in Excel & PowerPoint
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 06/27/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto