City : Mississauga
Category : Supply Chain, Logistics
Industry : Manufacturing
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
POSITION: Supply Chain CO-OP
LOCATION: Mississauga, Cambridge, or Peterborough available- You can clarify in the interview what you are open to
DURATION: 4 or 8 month terms available
Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
Want to hear from some recent coops and new graduates in Supply Chain about what they did as a PepsiCo Canada Supply Chain Coop? Check out the link below to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia_cet6vR8Q
Want to know what's important to us as a PepsiCo Family? Follow the link below to find out more about our culture and commitment to Performance with Purpose. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not simply good things to do, but that these actions fuel our returns and position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Are you interested in endless Possibilities with PepsiCo Canada? Why wait? Apply Now!
What will you do in your first experience?
The PepsiCo Canada Operations Coop program provides candidates a diverse range of opportunities to allow them to gain valuable experiences and build their leadership skills. Pursue your passion, explore the Possibilities, and make an impact with an organization that invests in its people!
Depending on the role that's right for you, you'll be based out of one of our world class manufacturing facilities in Mississauga, Peterborough or Cambridge or at our Headquarters location in Mississauga. We will discuss during interviews what locations and experiences you are interested in**. Our coop projects and roles span a wide breadth of experiences in several divisions, including Frontline Leadership, Productivity Projects, Resource Conservation, Sustainability and Energy Conservation and Headquarters Supply Chain (see role descriptions below). In all positions, you will work on projects that require you to perform cost/benefit analysis and balance our four key imperatives: cost, quality, service, and people. Most importantly, you will develop leadership skills through coaching frontline teams or by leading and implementing project initiatives.
Manufacturing/Warehouse Team Leader
Supply Planning Business Analyst
Demand Planning Business Analyst
Engineering/Sustainability Intern -Supply Chain
Capital Project Leader
What Are We Looking For?
· Must be enrolled in an undergraduate/ graduate Business program with an Operations focus or Engineering program
· Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Strong technical and computer skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities and problem solve complex or difficult situations by anticipating obstacles and thinking ahead about next steps
· A passion for and a demonstrated commitment to extra-curricular activities and/or community involvement
· A demonstration of leadership and the ability to work well and thrive in environments where you are equally comfortable working alone or working as a key contributor to a team
· Experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, purchasing, distribution or logistics position is an asset but not a requirement
· Travel between PepsiCo locations may be required as necessary
· Bilingual is an asset
· Collaborative team-player with a "roll-up your sleeves" approach
*Please rank the site in order of preference so we can look at the right opportunities with you:
Job Ref: 135018BR
**We have lots of possibilities at PepsiCo with 18+ supply chain internship opportunities across these sites. The many different options will be explained to you in the interview so you can tell us which opportunities interest you most.
To apply visit www.pepsico.ca. Choose the "Careers" tab and search Jobs by Keyword: "Supply Chain Intern".
Deadline to apply: January 24th
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated