City : Calgary
Category : Accounting, Financial, Insurance
Industry : Business Services
Employer : KPMG
KPMG is a Canadian leader in delivering Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We respond to clients’ complex business challenges across the country and around the world. We work closely with our clients, helping them to manage risks and take advantage of opportunities.
KPMG is a great place to build a career. Our culture encourages individual development & innovation excellence, embraces an inclusive environment, and supports our communities. With qualities like those, our commitment to providing a supportive and innovative workplace for our people has been recognized year-after-year by the following:
Also, for the second year in a row, KPMG member firms were recognized as a leading global provider in "The Forrester Wave™: Information Security Consulting Services, Q3 2017" report. Aimed at informing Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and business leaders looking to select the right consulting firm, the report cites KPMG for its clear and direct vision, and its desire to help CISOs and boards view information security as a business issue, not an IT issue.
Our Cyber Security Practice has received tremendous investment and has been identified as a transformational part of the firm to deliver growth over the next five years.
We are currently seeking a talented individual at the Senior Manager level to join KPMG’s dynamic and thriving Cyber Security Practice in Calgary.
If you’re as passionate about the future as we are, join our team!
Role and Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering, or related field
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) an advantage
• 10+ years of experience in cyber security, privacy and/or continuity services for Oil and Gas companies
• Knowledge and experience within Industrial Control Systems an advantage
• Previous experience with people development and as a people manager
• Able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
• Solid experience with consulting and business development
• Experience interacting at the board level
Cyber Security expertise:
We are looking for talented individuals who have a strong Cyber security background.
Cyber skills could include two or more of those in the areas of:
• Security strategy and planning
• Security transformation
• Security program delivery
• Security operations
• Security incident response
• Cyber security assessments
• Technical assessments and penetration testing
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated