Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
External Posting Description
The roles and responsibilities for the Digital Customer Senior Consultant are to provide professional and effective consulting services that includes:
- Understanding client’s business needs and assessing how to technically enable a solution to meet their needs;
- Developing applications on Salesforce, Force.com and related technologies from analysis and design through to testing and deployment;
- The hands on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Salesforce.com CRM;
- Providing advice and direction regarding Salesforce and Force.com capabilities and functions to customer organizations;
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project objectives;
- Identifying potential opportunities for additional revenue generation;
- Developing analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction;
- Identifying assignment conflicts or issues to Engagement Manager or Task leader;
- Assisting in the development of client proposals;
- Participating in practice development initiatives (functional/technical analysis, centers of excellence, hackathons, documentation support, recruiting events, trade booth participation, etc.).
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Leading & facilitating client workshops
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Mentor & training junior consultants & providing quality review for deliverables
External Posting Qualifications
Candidates must be able to work in English
- 4 to 6 years’ experience implementing IT projects, ideally on Salesforce.com technology platforms, with full cycle implementation of Salesforce.com CRM as part of this experience
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce and Force.com implementations, configuration and development, including experience in one or more of the following:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Administration and Configuration
- Salesforce Workflow and APEX coding
- Custom Force.com application development
- Salesforce SOAP or REST API development
- Salesforce Batch Data Loading and Data Migration
- Ideally, looking for Salesforce.com CRM development resources who have experience with any of the following:
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Administration and Configuration
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required
- Candidates must have the ability to travel up to 75% the time.
- This role can be based out of Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal, or Ottawa
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
- Ideal candidates will have Salesforce.com Developer Certification and/or Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Certification, but this is not a prerequisite
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be – so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.