Req Id: 212386
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
- Communicating and working with clients and vendor subject matter experts and other key stakeholders as required
- Facilitating workshops with clients, vendors, other management to validate and document current challenges, requirements, processes/tools, capabilities
- Reviewing, documenting and modifying business processes, work flows and interfaces
- Process and technical documentation validation and development
- Plan and support all levels of testing (unit, system, regression, UAT etc…)
- End user training and organizational change management development and support
- Solid English language skills
- Multi skilled, multi-faceted individual (Business Analysis, but with other complementary skills, such as Project Management, Change Management, Test Leadership, Training)
- Ability to travel occasionally for work, as needed or required
- Business Development and Client relationship building abilities
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a Senior Business Analyst with complex projects inmulti-sector environment
- University Degree, College diploma or equivalent
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Proven ability to produce quality deliverables within aggressive timelines
- Solid, provenresearch and analytical skills
- Familiarity with a variety of customer working environments, industries, technologies, processes and organizational structures
- Experience with testing, including documenting use cases and test plans
- Experience leading data gathering and document production with diverse teams
- Experience working within both public sector and private sector customers
Optional Skills & Experience:
- IIBA, BABOIK (CBAP) or similar BA certification would be an asset
- Reviewing existing artifacts and support functions: such as Service Desks, Incident Management, Change Management, Service level Management processes
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM frameworks best practices and implementations
- Change Management experience or certifications, such as PROSCI
- Project Management experience or certification, such as PMP
- KPI reporting requirements
- Experience in Service Level and Service Continuity Management
- Experience in hybrid/cloud architecture delivery
- Experience within Privacy and Risk assessment in multi sector service continuity programs
- Experience with Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Security, documenting recovery processes and failover procedures
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Management
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 10/05/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax