We’re looking for Talented colleagues who are Passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for customers and delighting them every step of the way! As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring accurate product scanning
- Executing company-directed promotions and programs
- Maintaining product displays
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community. We offer our colleagues progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility and a benefits package.
#LI-DNPCandidates to be considered must meet the following requirements:
* Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
* ANYTIME AVAILABILITY is preferred
* Physical manual labour required, must be able to lift in work safe guidelines.
* Physically able to lift up to 50lbs on a continuous basis and to be able to
stand/work on your feet for prolonged periods.
* Must be able to take direction well and complete tasks within a deadline.
* Strong leadership and organizational skills.
* Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to effectively communicate/listen.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with a strong focus on detail.
* Ability to use pallet jacks. Forklift experience an asset.
* Retail knowledge is an asset.
• Ability to work varying shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
You must be available for the required shift(s) and be able to lift up to 50lbs depending on the department.
If you have the right attitude, we’ll provide all the training you need to succeed at your job!