Req Id: 214892
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
Reporting to the Team Lead of Article Maintenance Team. Responsibilities include article creation and changes as well as ensuring process and procedures are kept updated to assist in meeting team objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for article creation, changes and maintenance for the following lines of business. Article portfolios included, but not limited to:
- Hardware across all product lines/programs
- Service Articles
- Promotional items
- SIM Cards
- Blackberry ESD
- Analysis, validation, and execution of requests submitted by partnering business teams. Ensure articles are accurately created and maintained for the following:
- Creation of purchasing info records
- Standard pricing, discount/pricelist pricing, and client based pricing for new and existing articles
- Lifecycle maintenance (product launches, discontinuation, and sales stat code changes for manual orders and returns)
- Investigation and troubleshooting issues related to the article master (POS+, Product Zone, and Logistar)
- Financial values including Merchandise Categories, Valuation Class, Account Assignment Group, Price Control
- Product Hierarchy and Serialization
- Creation of UPC codes
- Extension of appropriate channels
- Customer Listing
- POS+ data
- Perform testing activities for special projects related to the article master
- Liaise with other business teams as required (Product Management, K+N, Allocations, Push Inventory, Product Zone, Bell.ca, A/R, POS+ Plus, Instore Process, Pricing, SPC, PMO, CGI)
- Pushes of data to outside systems including POS+, Logistar, Product Zone, SBE (this includes coordination with IT to ensure no issues)
- Adhoc reporting related to the article master and pricing
Relevant Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate must possess a University degree or have a minimum of 2 years of relevant Product Supply knowledge; knowledge of SAP and article maintenance processes and applications are an asset. The successful candidate must also have excellent verbal and written communication, strong organizational and problem solving skills, and the ability to work under time constraints at peak intervals. Excellent PC skills and Microsoft Office are required
- To perform master data article creation and maintenance keeping in mind Bell's strategic plans
- Collaboration with other teams in the organization to ensure financial objectives and strategy execution measures, compliance of process and procedures, and deadlines are achieved
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 10/18/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga