At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales Tools & Processes, the Manager, Salesforce Administration and Support is accountable for managing a team of resources responsible for the daily administration of salesforce.com solutions, as well as supporting the user base across the entire set of salesforce processes. The ideal candidate must be comfortable managing a large portfolio of concurrent programs, as well as overseeing a steady inflow of support inquiries.
What you'll be doing:
- Manages a team of 3-5 specialized business analysts and support analysts;
- Manages talent development of business and support analysts ensuring continuous learning and skill development to drive career progression within the team;
- Oversees the delivery of prioritized Salesforce.com solutions through active sponsorship, leadership, and involvement in specific initiatives
- Partners with Sr. Manager, Salesforce.com Architecture & Governance to prioritize salesforce.com delivery programs
- Ensure salesforce.com solutions are delivered against project and resource plans, scope, estimates, time, and quality requirements as participation is necessary.
- Input into effective project review / reporting standards and provide direction on Salesforce.com solutions / deployment to ensure quality
- Serve as point of escalation regarding all salesforce programs from design through delivery, monitoring key risks and issues
- Ensure that Salesforce is operating effectively with an uptime of 99.9% and is working efficiently with all integrated sales tools from end to end
- Participates in all large scale delivery programs, including those involved external consultants
- Functions as a salesforce SME for their respective team, assisting with solving complex requirements
- Monitors open case volume; ensures stays at a respectable level while meeting SLA commitments; serves as escalation point
- Regularly analyzes the processed cases to identify business user training/education/communication opportunities, potential salesforce.com process enhancements, or support analyst training needs
- Regularly evaluates existing case processes, and identifies process improvements; identifies new case opportunities to minimize email/call volume
- Manages support analyst training on new salesforce.com enhancements
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of salesforce.com experience. At least one salesforce.com certification. Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) architecture frameworks, best practices, and business processes
- 5 to 7 years of management, systems management or project management related experience. Good working knowledge of project management and business analysis methodology and practice; PMP designation is an asset.
- Post-secondary education in IT, Engineering or related technical field is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills; able to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, and ascertain user requests.
- Must be comfortable speaking to senior executives and various groups to defend ideas and propose new solutions
- People management experience is a must (you'll be manageing a team of 3-5 specialized business analysts and support analysts)
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Professional Services
Requisition ID: 109626
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
We recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because your tomorrow inspires our today.
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Corporate || Canada (CA) || ON || Toronto || SF:LI ||